Jorge Cruz Serralles and Chun Qi Lim were selected Air Products ME Undergraduate Researchers for their projects “Reliability of Design for Environment Guidelines,” and “Phasic Intervention System Aimed at Household Water Conservation,” under the direction of Dr. Telenko. The Award includes $1500 for a stipend plus $500 to be used for equipment, supplies, and/or travel. Both researchers will participate in the ME Undergraduate Research Symposium to be held in late Spring Semester, 2015 and will participate in special visits by Air Products personnel.
- Ruoyu Song Wins Possible Woman Foundation Scholarship
- Tiffany Chau wins PURA Award
- In Press – Material and energy loss due to human and machine error in commercial FDM printers
- Air Products research funding awarded to Jorge Cruz Serralles and Chun Qi Lim
- Motiva Ltd Publishes CASS Lab’s Reconciled DfE Guidelines for SMEs