Motiva ltd promotes energy and material efficiency in Finland. The recently published a report to aid small and medium enterprises (SME) to improve their material efficiency.The report includes a breadth of methods and examples of best practices for SMEs, such as industrial symbiosis, material efficiency audits in production sites and DfE guidelines.
- Ruoyu Song Wins Possible Woman Foundation Scholarship
- Tiffany Chau wins PURA Award
- In Press – Material and energy loss due to human and machine error in commercial FDM printers
- Air Products research funding awarded to Jorge Cruz Serralles and Chun Qi Lim
- Motiva Ltd Publishes CASS Lab’s Reconciled DfE Guidelines for SMEs