Dr. Telenko and Dr. Wingate held a session as part of the Women in Engineering Program’s Jr. TEC Camp, a hands-on week-long engineering and computing camp held in June. The session taught reverse engineering and technical vocabulary to elementary aged girls through dissection of toys.
- In Press – Material and energy loss due to human and machine error in commercial FDM printers
- Air Products research funding awarded to Jorge Cruz Serralles and Chun Qi Lim
- Motiva Ltd Publishes CASS Lab’s Reconciled DfE Guidelines for SMEs
- NSF Awards $1M to CASS Lab and MFG, CSE & Psych Team
- Ruoyu Song Selected for NSF Student Travel Award