Dr. Telenko and Dr. Wingate held a session as part of the Women in Engineering Program’s Jr. TEC Camp, a hands-on week-long engineering and computing camp held in June. The session taught reverse engineering and technical vocabulary to elementary aged girls through dissection of toys.
- Ruoyu Song Wins Possible Woman Foundation Scholarship
- Tiffany Chau wins PURA Award
- In Press – Material and energy loss due to human and machine error in commercial FDM printers
- Air Products research funding awarded to Jorge Cruz Serralles and Chun Qi Lim
- Motiva Ltd Publishes CASS Lab’s Reconciled DfE Guidelines for SMEs