Dr. Telenko and Dr. Wingate held a session as part of the Women in Engineering Program’s Jr. TEC Camp, a hands-on week-long engineering and computing camp held in June. The session taught reverse engineering and technical vocabulary to elementary aged girls through dissection of toys.
- Ruoyu Song Gives Three Invited Talks in Hong Kong
- Ricardo Bonilla Alicea Organized Local Collection Efforts for Puerto Rico and Received “Above and Beyond” Award
- Dr. Telenko named Brook Byers Institute for Sustainable Systems Faculty (BBISS) Fellow
- Ruoyu Song Wins Possible Woman Foundation Scholarship
- Tiffany Chau wins PURA Award